17 April 2013

boy


polyvore 



I love menswear, especially pairing menswear pieces with more feminine touches. I remember when I was about 12 years old I went through a phase when I wanted to dress like a tomboy, I think I was influenced by Mary-Kate Olsen's character on the show Two of a Kind, haha... Anyway, I love looking at menswear fashion because the styles are so cool and the tailoring is always so incredible. Some of my favorite menswear designers are Kris Van Assche, Raf Simons, Dries Van Noten, Rick Owens, and Juun J. Here are some photos and collages inspired by mens fashion.

5 comments:

  1. love this. i am obsessed with menswear and these shoes: http://pinterest.com/pin/321163017147217065/ i want them for myself haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love menswear as well :)! Thanks for your sweet comment btw babe! and I would love love love to go there together next year, that would be the best thing ever... Dreams.. hahaha ;).
    Lots of kisses for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love menswear too, these looks are perfect! and i love your polyvore set too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this kind of menswear!
    xx
    www.wastedyouthwithyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete